Similac Soy Isomil 12.4oz Can
Out of stock
Comfort your baby’s fussiness and gas with Similac Soy Isomil Powder Infant Formula with iron specially designed with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy. Soy-based formulas such as Similac Soy Isomil have been clinically shown to help reduce these feeding problems. Similac Soy Isomil features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of brain & eye nourishing nutrients for baby’s development.
- Container contains 12.4 oz dry formula.
- The soy infant formula provides complete nutrition for sensitive tummies
- Specially designed with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy
- Easy to digest
- Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of important ingredients found in breast milk: DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac
- Similac, America’s #1 Baby Formula Brand* (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 31 Dec 2013, Nielsen data)
- For birth to 12 months
- Simply add water and mix the Similac soy isomil formula 12.4 oz can
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Reconstituted ounces: 90 fl oz of Similac Soy Isomil Powder Infant Formula with iron
43.2% Corn Syrup Solids, 14.6% Soy Protein Isolate, 11.5% High Oleic Safflower Oil, 10.3% Sugar (Sucrose), 8.4% Soy Oil, 7.7% Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil*, M. Alpina Oil?, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Methionine, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, m-Inositol, Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. * A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ? A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). Contains soy ingredients.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.Pour water into clean bottle.
2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) to each 2 fl oz Of water.Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
3. Cap bottle. Shake well. Attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened container contents within 1 month.
- Do not reuse container.
- Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
- Use by date on bottom of container.