Similac Total Comfort 1.41lbs Tub
Out of stock
Similac For Supplementation is the first Similac formula designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to supplement. It has more prebiotics than any other Similac formula, along with the same benefits as Similac Advance.
- This container has 1.45lb of powder formula.
- Gentle nutrition to complement breast feeding
- Scoop stored in lid for easy access
- For birth to 12 months
- Reconstituted Liquid Liquid: makes 168 fl oz
- Similac has a unique blend of DHA and Lutein – important nutrients during this critical time of brain and eye development.
- Simply add water and mix.
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information.
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Aplina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, M-Inosiltol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide And Nucleotides (Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophospate, Disodium Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium 5′-Monophosphate). Contains Milk Ingredients.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.Pour water into clean bottle.
2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) to each 2 fl oz Of water.Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
3. Cap bottle. Shake well. Attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened container contents within 1 month.
- Do not reuse container.
- Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
- Use by date on bottom of container.