Similac Expert Care NeoSure 13.1oz Can – Case of 6
- Case of 6 13.1 oz cans (Packaging May Vary)
- Reconstituted ounces: 87 fl oz per can
- Promotes catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months
- #1 selling baby formula for babies who were born prematurely
- Similac Expert Care NeoSure is the only preterm formula with added Lutein for eye and brain development.
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac
- Similac, America’s #1 Baby Formula Brand* (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 31 Dec 2013, Nielsen data)
- For birth to 12 months
- Simply add water and mix
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Soy Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil*, M. Alpina Oil?, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, m-Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Niacinamide, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5?-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5?-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5?-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5?-Monophosphate). * A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ? A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). Contains milk ingredients.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.Pour water into clean bottle.
2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) to each 2 fl oz Of water.Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
3. Cap bottle. Shake well. Attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened container contents within 1 month.
- Do not reuse container.
- Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
- Use by date on bottom of container.