Similac Total Comfort 12oz Can – 6 pack
Case of 6
- Each container contains 12oz dry formula.
- The milk based infant formula provides complete nutrition for sensitive tummies
- A good choice if your child has difficulty tolerating other milk-based formulas
- The Similac infant formula with iron powder has partially broken down protein for easy digestion
- Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of important ingredients found in breast milk: DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac
- Similac, America’s #1 Baby Formula Brand*. (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 31 Dec 2013, Nielsen data)
- Similac Total Comfort Formula for birth to 12 months
- Simply add water and mix
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Reconstituted ounces: 90 fl oz per canister
Easy-to-Digest Protein for Sensitive Tummies. If your baby is experiencing discomfort due to persistent feeding issues, Similac Total Comfort Formula may help. Designed to be well tolerated, plus it nourishes your baby’s developing digestive and immune system. Total Comfort has prebiotics and partially broken-down protein for easy digestion.
Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Aplina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide And Nucleotides (Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophospate, Disodium Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate, Disodium 5′-Monophosphate). Contains Milk Ingredients.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.Pour water into clean bottle.
2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) to each 2 fl oz Of water.Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
3. Cap bottle. Shake well. Attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened container contents within 1 month.
- Do not reuse container.
- Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
- Use by date on bottom of container.